owners have unique needs that Georgia Banking Company understands.
We can offer you many services which will help your business grow
|GBC Small Business Checking
- No monthly fee when you maintain a $1,000
balance and write less than 100 checks per month.
- No per check charges if you write less than
100 checks per month (a 30¢ fee will be charged for each
check over 100).
- If the daily account balance is less than
the minimum amount stated above, a $20 maintenance fee plus
30¢ per check charge will be assessed.
- Minimum opening deposit is $100.
This account is for the Commercial customer. A monthly analysis
of the activity in this account will compute charges, calculate
credit for collected balances and net the cost of the services
against the credit to determine if any service charges are necessary.
When the credit exceeds the total of the service fees, there will
be no maintenance fees assessed to your account. A minimum of
$100 is required to open this account.
Earn extremely desirable interest rates and still have access
to your funds.
- Interest is paid on 100% of the balance.
- Unlimited teller window withdrawals.
- Minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- No maintenance fee when you maintain a $1,000
- If the account balance is less than the minimum
amount stated above, a $10 monthly maintenance fee will be assessed.
- Federal regulations restrict the number of
third party transactions (checks and electronic debits) to a
limit of six per month. Only three of these can be a check.
A $5.00 fee will be charged for each third party transaction